Thursday, November 26, 2009

26 Nov 09 – Thanksgiving Statistics

Wow two postings in one week! I know your thinking it, but don’t count on it in the future. I just wanted to provide some Thanksgiving statistics to help you understand how many soldiers are here on the ground. Did you know that in order to feed the Soldiers on the ground their Thanksgiving meal that it took over…

37,102 lbs of Stuffing

13,544 pieces of Cake

41,515 lbs of Potatoes

9,702 cans of Sweet Potatoes

40,826 lbs of Ham

7,188 cans of Cranberries

And a combination of 77,648 lbs of white turkey meat, and 73,296 lbs of dark turkey meat!

Can you say you’re thankful that you don’t have to do the dishes, I know I can!

Last Statistic for you from Minnesota!

98% of Americans say “Oh Shit” before going into a ditch on a slippery road.

The other 2% are from Minnesota and they say, “Hold my beer watch this”!

Have a great day!

Dave

1 comment: