Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6, 2009

Just thought I would update. Talked to Dave Friday night, and they were finally leaving for Basarh. He was not sure when we would be able to talk again, or be able to update his blog. They are having connectivity issues. I will feel better when I hear from him by either a phone call or e-mail. He was excited to get to his apartment(10x10 room). Its been hard for him living in a tent with so many people. Now he will be able to set up his living space and that will be nice.

I have been very busy. I go up to Osakis most weekends. I have really enjoyed my time with my mom. And I love our cabin. Thank you to all that helped make it possible. I am going to have a patio poured in May as soon as they can. That will be great. Right now its just a lot of dirt and gravel. I will have my work cut out for me trying to make something of the yard.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and support. Dave really loves seeing the posts from everyone. Keep the people from his unit in your thoughts. This is a tuff transition for all of them.

Well not much else I will post when I hear from Dave. Hopefully it will be soon!

Susan

2 comments:

  1. sometimes... you spell things so funny. tuff. anyways... can you please send me how to text dad? maybe you could even post how to do it... it might be useful for other people too. i love you!

    -jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, my thoughts are with you! Chuck just went down to basrah on monday! It has been a tuff couple of days trying to make the transition from talking to him on the webcam twice a day to not hearing from him at all! If you hear from Dave and he say's Chuck is there with him could you please let me know? I would really appreciate it! Take care and if you need anything let me know!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete