Friday, March 20, 2009

20 Mar 09 - My mistake

Afternoon everyone,
Another day in paradise. What a day it's been so far I was able to talk to my family this morning. Or should I say I talked to them at 9:30PM their time yesterday. You gotta love this time zone thing, and the daylight savings time. I talked to my wife today only it was yesterday for her? My son Josh is going to MORP (Prom spelt backwards) with his girlfriend. I wanted to be there for him, you know the fatherly advise thing. More than likely though I would have given him a good natured hard time. Instead I told him to have a great time and to get his date home on time. Susan is going to be there for pictures so I can at least see how well Josh cleans up.

The reason why I'm posting two days in a role is simple I need mail. Several days ago I posted the wrong address. It was right the day I posted it but today it's different(yes Patricia you were right). Just recently Basrah got it's very own APO address. APO is much like the zip code back home. The correct address in case your interested is:

SGM David Crotteau
10th Mtn/ ATTN: 34th ID (101)
Camp Basrah Iraq
APO, AE 09374

I hope that all is well back home. Did I mention it's about 80 hear and partly cloudy?

That is all for now,

Dave

P.S. Josh informed me I forgot a few bases. They were Camp Victory Iraq, Camp Liberty Iraq, and Camp Bondsteel Kosovo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updated address! I think at this point I would take the 80! It snowed here this morning. Supposed to be the first day of spring, this sucks! I want to get outside and do stuff in the yard. Take care, be safe.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Davey! I knew I was right but I do love hearing from YOU that I right. We'll be sure to send you some mail throughout the year. Any special requests? I hear they are only now starting to get the P.X. started so there isn't much! Love you, Patty

    ReplyDelete