Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday March 13

Just wanted to let everyone know, that I heard from Dave this morning. He is doing great. He is now in Iraq at Camp Victory.

He is excited to get to work. That is where the unit they are replacing is at. As soon as their base in Basra is ready they will be moving there.

I expect to hear from him Saturday night. He wants to call and wish our granddaughter a happy 2nd birthday. Its hard to believe she is two already. I think that's the hardest for Dave is being away from her. She has figured out tho that to see grandpa she needs to go to the puter as she says. She loves talking to Dave and Jacki on Skype. Well that's all for now. Will post as I hear.

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Tell Dave that while at Victory to stop by the DCMA office and say Hi to Tim Donnay (my dad) for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beleive it or not he's very lucky he's not at Ft Lewis any more(I'm sure he knows why)...wish I were with with him.

    Jeff U.

    ReplyDelete