Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3 Mar 09 - Happy Birthday Susan

Morning from Dave's World,
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Susan! In 1987 we were married, and in 1988 we celebrated your birthday for the first time as man and wife. It's hard to believe how much we (me especially) have changed together through the years.

I would have loved to bring you flowers today, or drop a birthday card in your vehicle for you to find. Instead I had to rely on others to bring you flowers, and the good old fashioned mail man to bring you a card. Its part of the being together that translates into working with the resources that you have. I can't be there for you today, or tomorrow but if you look in side your heart you will find me there with you. I'm with you everyday, your the first thing I think of when I get up and the last thing I think of before I go to bed. In between there is always the hope of a dream.

I love you Susan, I hope you have a great birthday! Just remeber I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.

Love you,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Dave. The flowers were beautiful. Even from far away you managed to make my birhtday special.
    Love you!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave
    You don't need to send cards. Your writings are far better than any card. What a talent.

    Love and miss you
    God Bless
    MOM

    ReplyDelete