Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb. 10 too many days to go to keep track

Well I haven't posted since the day Dave left, he does such a good job, I feel I pale in comparison. But as I said in my original post my goal is to stay too busy to think about him being gone. I am staying busy, but it still hits me that he is gone. I am dealing with it better then I thought I would. This blog helps, and talking to him nightly. I wish he could have his cell phone in Iraq.

Today I am going to the departure ceremony and dinner for the soldiers going on this deployment. Friday is when I will have to say see you later to the newest member of our family. Doug has really wormed his way into our hearts, and I feel as if I am sending one of my own off. It will be as difficult as sending Dave and Jacki off.

If you are reading this blog, please post, it Dave has asked several times for me to tell people to post, so here I am telling everyone that reads POST A COMMENT.

Well gotta go please remember the soldiers deploying in your prayers.
Susan

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue and Dave. I am posting not because I have anything in particular to say but simply to make you happy Davey! Both of you guys and all of the service people are the boys and my prayers! Love you, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Darcie POSTING!!! I'll have you know that I created a google account JUST so that I can POST for you!! I LUB YOU DAD AND I MISS YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. This is Jacki. Not posting because it was court mandated by Judge Susan, but because I like when people comment on my blog so I think it's important to share that happiness. I love you both. I tried calling you both, but apparently you are both to busy for your favorite daughter. (sorry mom and dad... darcie had to find out eventually whose top dog). hope you guys had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crotteau's:

    Thanks for keeping us informed, we value your sacrifice and efforts!

    Buddy and Colette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dave and Sue sorry it has taken me so long to post but I too had to set up an account. I didn't know that Dave was so deep - it is almost scary. Hang in there Sue I know that you guys have lots of friends that will keep your entire family in their thoughts and prayers. Sue we need to stay in touch and plan some things to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete